Terms and Conditions
1. By accessing the German Real Estate Review Web Site, you agree to accept our Terms of Business, which form a legally binding agreement between us.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, our Web Site and its design, text, content, and graphics are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and it is the property of German Real Estate Review Limited. No part of it may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without our express prior written permission.
3. Our Web Site may contain links and/or advertisements to other web sites maintained by third parties. German Real Estate Review Limited does not accept any responsibility for such web sites, or for the products and services made available through them.
4. Any link to our Web Site without our written permission is prohibited.
5. We make no representations or warranties with respect to our Web Site or its contents, and we exclude liability for any losses of whatever nature caused by computer viruses. You agree not to upload or to transmit through our Web Site any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt computers, servers, hosts, networks or electronic communication systems of any kind.
6. Subscription fees are payable immediately on acceptance of your registration, and are non-refundable. We reserve the right to change the subscription fee and billing methods at any time. All subscription fees are exclusive of any applicable United Kingdom value added tax. At the end of the period for which the subscription fee was payable we will send you a renewal notice, and this agreement will automatically renew when you inform us that you wish to renew your subscription.
7. We reserve the right to modify, edit, delete, or temporarily suspend this Web Site at any time with or without notice.
8. These Terms of Business contain the entire understanding between us with respect to this Web Site.
9. These Terms of Business are made under English law and our Web Site is operated from England. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this Web Site. You agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to use of this Web Site, and that the laws of England shall govern such dispute or claim.